|Job Seekers · Jobs · Search Jobs · Receive Job Alerts · Post Your Resume · Resources · Training · FAQ · Site Map · Contact Us|
|Employers · Post Jobs · Search Resumes · Services & Rates · FAQ · Site Map|
Training and Education Resource Center
Your are in>> Training and Education
Career Resources - Are you looking for information on resume writing, cover letters, interviews or salaries? See our Career Resource Center for more information ..
We recommend the following training institutions ...
Don't forget to post and update your resume regularly with your new skills and experience .. it's one of your keys to a successful career in the industry.
Visit our site regularly to keep your eye on the latest opportunities that use your newly acquired skills and experience.
Training & Education Partners
• AAPG Geoscience Education Information - (American Association of Petroleum Geologists) Short courses, online courses, field seminars
• Colorado School of Mines Online - Long-distance graduate credit courses in Petroleum Engineering, Geological Engineering. Non-graduate short courses
• LOGIC Leading Oil & Gas Industry Competitiveness Courses - UK-based. E-Business and Management courses
• Aberdeen Drilling Schools & Well Control Training Centre - Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. Training courses in Well Control, Drilling Technology, Management, and Safety
• API Training Programs - (American Petroleum Institute)
• OPITO - The Oil and Gas Industry's focal point for skills, learning and workforce development.
North American Universities
• Louisiana State University - Department of Petroleum Engineering - Baton Rouge, LA
• Marietta College Petroleum Engineering - Marietta, Ohio
• Michigan Tech - Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences - Houghton, Michigan
• Curtin University - Department of Petroleum Engineering - Kensington, Western Australia
• University of Adelaide - Australian School of Petroleum - Adelaide, South Australia
• University of Western Australia - School of Oil & Gas Engineering - Crawley, Western Australia
|Copyright 2011 InfoMine Inc. All Rights Reserved. Developed and maintained by InfoMine Inc., Vancouver, BC, Canada.|